About the Journal
Plasma Physics and Technology publishes original experimental and theoretical papers of both a fundamental and applied nature that contribute to the understanding of phenomena related to plasma.
Since 2021 the journal is indexed by Scopus.
The range of contributions encompasses:
- tokamaks and other magnetic confinement devices;
- short lived plasmas (plasma focus, z-pinch, particle beam – plasma interaction, X-ray sources);
- laser plasma; non-equilibrium low temperature plasma;
- thermal plasmas;
- plasma in technology, biology and medicine;
- fundamental plasma physics; plasma theory and simulation.
Vol. 8 No. 1 (2021)