Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file has been created in the provided template and is a Microsoft Word format.
The text is written according to the Author Guidelines and all the requirements including all the check boxes are met.
Remember: Failure to meet the check boxes criteria will result in immediate rejection of the manuscript.
- Figures have been prepared as separate files in PNG, TIFF, GIF or JPG format. After that, thay have been added into the manuscript. No additional labels, marks or texts have been added directly in the manuscript file.
Submission of separate graphic files with the figures in PNG, TIFF, GIF or JPG is also required:
During the following submission upload the main manusript file first.
Later, where suplementary files may be uploaded, UPLOAD ALL YOUR FIGURES there and specify them as Fig. 1, Fig. 2, ...
Original ResearchOriginal (primary) research articles.
YBERC 2024: Full text and/or Abstract
All PhD, MSc and Bc students should submit a 4-page contribution prepared in the Clinician and Technology Journal template. Teachers and senior researchers may send their abstract in the same template, but only the first paragraph---the Abstract---should be completed if the authors do not want to create the whole 4-page contribution.
Review (Only by a direct request from the Editor-in-chief!)Review articles written by invitation.
Educational Article (Only by a direct request from the Editor-in-chief!)Educational articles written by invitation. This sections is currently closed.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of the first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License (https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/) that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work's authorship and initial publication in CTJ.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal’s published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website or ResearchGate) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges.
CTJ requires that all of the content of the manuscript has been created by its respective authors or that permission to use a copyrighted material has been obtained by the authors before submitting the manuscript to CTJ. CTJ requires that authors have not used any copyrighted material illegally, as for example a picture from another journal or book, a photo, etc. It is the author’s responsibility to use only materials not violating the copyright law. When in doubt, CTJ may ask the authors to supply the pertinent permission or agreement about the use of a copyrighted material.
The opinions expressed in CTJ articles are those of authors and do not necessarily reflect the views of the publishers or the Czech Society for Biomedical Engineering and Medical Informatics.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.