Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file has been created in the provided template and is a file of Microsoft Word or in RTF file format.
The text is written according to the Author Guidelines. All the requirements in the Author Guidelines including all the check boxes) are met.
Remember: Failure to meet the check boxes criteria will result in immediate rejection of the manuscript.
- Figures have been prepared as separate files in PNG, TIFF, GIF or JPG format. After that, thay have been added into the manuscript. No additional labels, marks or texts have been added directly in the manuscript file.
Submission of separate graphic files with the figures in PNG, TIFF, GIF or JPG is also required:
During the following submission upload the main manusript file first.
Later, where suplementary files may be uploaded, UPLOAD ALL YOUR FIGURES there and specify them as Fig. 1, Fig. 2, ...
Original ResearchOriginal (primary) research articles.
YBERC 2022 - a half page abstract
Hello the YBERC 2022 participants!
Here you can upload an abstract of a possible presentation at YBERC 2022 conference.
There is not a template for the abstract. Please, use this structure: name of the abstract; author(s); affiliation(s); andthe text of the abstract (1/2 to 1 page). Alternatvely, you may use a template for a regular Clinician and Technology - Lékař a technika article.
In case of any trouble or question, plaese, contact Mr. Šimon Walzel by e-mail: email@example.com or by phone: +420 724 836 120.
See you soon in Kladno!!!
YBERC 2022 - Meet your journal editors and reviewers
In order to facilitate the full text publication of YBERC participants, there is a special session called “Meet your journal editors and reviewers” in the conference program. In this session, the editors and reviewers from CTJ (but having also a rich history of working for other biomedical journals) will present the main problems the authors, editors and reviewers face during publishing process, and will discuss a way how to avoid them. Then, there will be enough time to discuss participants’ drafts of their own articles. The editors and reviewers will help the authors to improve their manuscripts and to prepare them for publication. The authors may upload their draft of a manuscript (or just its outline, first version, etc.) for the discussion and comments from the experts in this section. This submission will not be considered as a final version of an article for publication; the experts will analyze the content and discuss with the authors its possible improvement, problems or publication possibilities.
Review (Only by a direct request from the Editor-in-chief!)Review articles written by invitation.
Educational Article (Only by a direct request from the Editor-in-chief!)Educational articles written by invitation. This sections is currently closed.
4th International Conference on Movement Analysis - Scientific Section (Full papers)Scientific section of 4th International Conference on Movement Analysis. All accepted papers will be published in Scopus indexed Clinician and Technology Journal.
Trends in Biomedical Engineering (Full Text)
This section is for articles based on contributions to the Trends in Biomedical Engineering conference.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of the first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License (https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/) that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work's authorship and initial publication in CTJ.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal’s published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website or ResearchGate) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges.
CTJ requires that all of the content of the manuscript has been created by its respective authors or that permission to use a copyrighted material has been obtained by the authors before submitting the manuscript to CTJ. CTJ requires that authors have not used any copyrighted material illegally, as for example a picture from another journal or book, a photo, etc. It is the author’s responsibility to use only materials not violating the copyright law. When in doubt, CTJ may ask the authors to supply the pertinent permission or agreement about the use of a copyrighted material.
The opinions expressed in CTJ articles are those of authors and do not necessarily reflect the views of the publishers or the Czech Society for Biomedical Engineering and Medical Informatics.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.