Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
The submission contains
- the manuscript in LaTeX (alternatively in Microsoft Word docx format)
- references in BibTeX format
- an archive file with all images in a single archive file (zip or tar)
If the manuscript is not submitted in LaTex (style class gifce.cls) and accepted for publishing, it is converted to LaTeX. In such a case manuscript must be submitted as a plaint text with no or minimal formating. Namely do not use MathType for typesitting formulas, resulting objects cannot be exported and are only available as images.
- The instructions in Ensuring a Blind Review have been followed.
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (See The Effect of Open Access).