Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The authors warrant that the work is original and that it contains no content that is illegal or offends on any proprietary right or any copyright.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The manuscript file is in Microsoft Word document file format.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the guidlines and the Template.
You have at least 3 separate documents:
- Title page (Title Page Template)
- Manuscript (Manuscript Template)
- Declaration of interest (Declaration template)
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
1. Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
2. Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work, with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.