Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The authors warrant that the work is original and that it contains no content that is illegal or offends on any proprietary right or any copyright.
- Artificial Intelligence and AI technologies cannot be listed as an author or cited as an author. Authors using AI technologies must declare this use and indicate it in the "Methodology" or "Statements and Declarations" section of the manuscript.
- The authors warrant that they contributed significantly to the content and preparation of this work, and that they have seen and approve the content, authorship, order of author representation, and listing of references.
- All authors agree that this work has not currently been sent for publication elsewhere and if it is accepted in Acta Polytechnica, it will not be submitted elsewhere.
- All authors agree that the content of this work has not been published in any journal or in any ISBN identified book.
Authors are obliged to include DOI identifier with cited references where available. DOIs can be found with the article full text, content, or article information at the journal (publication) or publisher website, or in the publisher on-line database.
If DOI is not available with the full text or at any other location, please, check its availability at the DOI lookup service: http://search.crossref.org . Search on-by-one by the full title and /or any other available information (author names, journal title, etc...).
You can also retrieve DOIs for all your references together at http://www.crossref.org/SimpleTextQuery/ (free registration required). Simply cut and paste your reference list (in any reference style) into the box, click “Submit”, and DOIs will appear at each reference (where available). You can then simply copy and paste the references incl. DOIs into your submission.
If you have problems retrieving DOIs for your reference list, please, contact the CTU Central Library for help at: firstname.lastname@example.org .
Authors are also obliged to use their article’s DOI when referring to it in any further publication.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines, which is found in About the Journal.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
1. Authors retain copyright and grant the journal the right of the first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
2. Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., to post it to an institutional repository or to publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
3. Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges as well as earlier and greater citation of the published work (See The Effect of Open Access).