Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The authors warrant that the work is original and that it contains no content that is illegal or offends on any proprietary right or any copyright.
- The authors warrant that they contributed significantly to the content and preparation of this work, and that they have seen and approve the content, authorship, order of author representation, and listing of references.
- All authors agree that this work has not currently been sent for publication elsewhere and if it is accepted in Acta Polytechnica, it will not be submitted elsewhere.
- All authors agree that the content of this work has not been published in any journal or in any ISBN identified book.
Authors are obliged to include DOI identifier with cited references where available. DOIs can be found with the article full text, content, or article information at the journal (publication) or publisher website, or in the publisher on-line database.
Authors are also obliged to use their article’s DOI when referring to it in any further publication.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines, which is found in About/Submissions the Journal.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
1. Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal
2. Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
3. Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (See The Effect of Open Access).
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.