Acta Polytechnica is a peer-reviewed Open Access scientific journal published by the Czech Technical University in Prague. The main title, Acta Polytechnica, is accompanied by the subtitle Journal of Advanced Engineering, which defines the scope of the journal - engineering topics, physics and mathematics.
Articles are licenced under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International licence (CC BY).
Periodicity: 6 issues per year
Published since: 1961
A new peer-reviewed serial open access publication, published by Czech Technical University in Prague, is focused on publishing proceedings from conferences organized or co-organized by the Czech Technical University in Prague. The CTU in Prague is one of the biggest and oldest technical universities in Europe with a wide international cooperation and a respectable reputation.
The aim is to present researches of high level, based on a sound scientific background and papers by researches from the international scientific community.
We support young scientist by presenting their high-quality and multi-disciplinary scientific findings in the area of engineering, physics and mathematics.The editorial office as a part of the CTU Central Library cooperates with all library parts, and this great synergy allow library be integral part of the prestigious technical university and beneficial partner of all researchers.
Acta Polytechnica CTU Proceedings is published in electronic version, a printed version is possible only on demand. Each individual issue can also have, besides the ISSN, their own ISBN.
Articles are licenced under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International licence
- The Civil Engineering Journal incorporates various fields of civil engineering.
- The Civil Engineering Journal continues in tradition of the oldest engineering journal in the Czech Republic named Technický obzor (the Technical Bulletin, ISSN: 1804-8692). The Technical Bulletin had been published between years 1893 and 1950. This periodic had been prohibited after the communist revolution and its founder institution Spolek inženýrů a architektů (Association of Engineers and Architects) had been marked as a undesirable professional organization in 1950. After the fall of the totalitarianism in the Czech Republic a new, adherent journal named Stavební obzor (ISSN: 1210-4027) was founded in 1992. This journal published 10 issues per year with 32 pages in an issue and became the top Czech periodical in the civil engineering field. Since 2006 the journal`s article names and abstracts are in English language. In 2015 the journal has undergone a big reorganization - printed publication has been abandoned and the journal has become online only (www.civilengineeringjournal.cz). The publishing language has changed to English and the journal`s name changed accordingly.
- The Civil Engineering Journal presents the latest progress in research and development in civil engineering.
- The Civil Engineering Journal denotes developments and technical improvement originated by diverse universities and research institutions.
- The Civil Engineering Journal publishes original articles dealing with selected topics created by teams or individuals on national or international level.
- Articles in The Civil Engineering Journal are reviewed by experts of the specific domain.
- The Civil Engineering Journal provides information about major events occurring at universities (civil engineering faculties), professional experiences, on engineering exhibitions and trade fairs held worldwide with orientation to European countries and the Czech Republic.
- The Civil Engineering Journal reviews professional literature and reports on up-to-date measurement and other instruments.
- The Civil Engineering Journal is published by the Faculty of Civil Engineering, Czech Technical University in Prague, four times a year .
- A digital object identifier (DOI) is assighned to every article in The Civil Engineering Journal.
- The Civil Engineering Journal is in DOAJ database now. For more information click here.
- The Civil Engineering Journal is indexed in EBSCO database.
- Goal of The Civil Engineering Journal is to integrate into international databases as soon as possible.
- Publishing in The Civil Engineering Journal is FREE OF CHARGE.
- The Civil Engineering Journal has FULL OPEN ACESS.
- The Civil Engineering Journal is indexed in ESCI database. For more information click here.
- The Civil Engineering Journal is indexed in EI Compendex database. For more information click here.
- The Civil Engineering Journal is supported by Faculty of Civil Engineering, CzechTechnical University in Prague, and by ČKAIT(Czech Chamber of Authorized Engineers and Technicians in Construction, a mirror archive of CEJ you can find here).
Lékař a technika – Clinician and Technology is the oldest regularly appearing specialist journal dealing with new findings in research, development, production and implementation of medical technology. Since 1970, it has been publishing original research articles and review papers by authors, who present topical and newly-discovered information in the field of medical technology.
Lékař a technika – Clinician and Technology journal is the official journal of the Czech Society for Biomedical Engineering and Medical Informatics, a member of Czech Medical Association of Jan Evangelista Purkinje.
The journal is indexed in the following international databases: SCOPUS (Elsevier), EMBASE/Excerpta Medica (Elsevier), IndexCopernicus, and Bibliographia Medica Cechoslovaca.
Since 2008, the Clinician and Technology is jointly published by the Czech Society for Biomedical Engineering and Medical Informatics and the Faculty of Biomedical Engineering, Czech Technical University in Prague.
Frequency: 4 issues per year
Published: since 1970
Editor-in-Chief: prof. Ing. Karel Roubík, Ph.D.
Magazine of Aviation Development is a scientific electronic magazine dealing with aviation and everything connected with it. MAD fills a gap in the aviation scientific scene.
Plasma Physics and Technology publishes original experimental and theoretical papers of both a fundamental and applied nature that contribute to the understanding of phenomena related to plasma.
The range of contributions encompasses:
- tokamaks and other magnetic confinement devices;
- short lived plasmas (plasma focus, z-pinch, particle beam – plasma interaction, X-ray sources);
- laser plasma; non-equilibrium low temperature plasma;
- thermal plasmas;
- plasma in technology, biology and medicine;
- fundamental plasma physics; plasma theory and simulation.
Applications of Structural Fire Engineering is an edition of serial international conferences´ proceedings published by the Czech Technical University in Prague. The peer reviewed title covers wide spectrum of fire safety and structural fire engineering themes.
Upcoming conference ASFE´19 which will be held on 13-14 June 2019 at Nanyang Technological University in Singapore is a continuation of good practice gained during four previous sucessfull conferences organized in 2009, 2011 and 2013 at Czech Technical University in Prague, 2015 in Dubrovnik and 2017 in Manchester. The main aim of conferences is to bring together experts and specialists in design against fire from all over the World to share ideas and to acquire knowledge in this field.
Visit ASFE´09 - ASFE´13 web pages at http://fire.fsv.cvut.cz/ASFE13/index.htm
ASFE´15 web page at http://www.grad.unizg.hr/asfe2015
and ASFE´17 at http://www.mace.manchester.ac.uk/our-research/seminars/asfe/
More information about ASFE´19 conference are at http://event.ntu.edu.sg/asfe/Pages/index.aspx
Geoinformatics FCE CTU is a non-profit open access journal focused on science and technology related to geospatial information ranging from geodesy, surveying, geographic information systems, cartography and mapping, photogrammetry, laser scanning, cadastre and other related engineering fields; last but not least the journal focuses on promoting Free Software.
Articles are licenced under Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International licence (CC BY 4.0), have DOI and are indexed in CrossRef database and Directory of Open Access Journals (DOAJ).
From Vol. 16, No. 1 (2017) we have started publishing our articles continuously. Articles included in a Future Issue are assigned DOI, registered in DOAJ database and are available from our Archives.